Nebraska Mediation Association is about:
Be A Part of NMA's Speaker's Bureau
NMA is developing a Speaker's Bureau! Do you enjoy speaking to an audience about mediation, conflict engagement, or a specific topic within the field? If so, complete an application form. This opportunity is only available for members of NMA; therefore, members are required to login to access the application form.
When there is a cadre of speakers, NMA will promote the Speaker's Bureau. Then, as requests for speakers come in NMA will match requests with speakers.
NMA is very excited for this new opportunity to increase awareness of mediation. Part of NMA's mission is to promote mediation and we look forward to having members be a part of the Speaker's Bureau.
2014-2015 Training Calendar --
Basic Mediation Training sessions will be held:
- September 23 - 26 in Kearney at the Holiday Inn Express (508 2nd Avenue South) NOTE: Ask for the NE Mediation rate if staying at the Holiday Inn Express
- February 4, 11, 18, 25 (2015); Omaha
- June 1 - 4, 2015; Lincoln
- September 22 - 25, 2015; Kearney
Click here for more information on Basic Mediation Training.
Family Mediation Training Sessions will be:
- November 3 - 6 in Kearney at the Holiday Inn Express (508 2nd Avenue South) NOTE: Ask for the NE Mediation rate if staying at the Holiday Inn Express
- April 8, 15, 22, 29 (2015); Omaha
- July 13 - 16, 2015; Lincoln
- November 10 - 13, 2015; Kearney
Click here for more information on Family Mediation Training.